Middle School Championship
2018 19TH ANNUAL MIDDLE SCHOOL CHAMPIONSHIPS
Date and time Monday, February 19th
Grades 5 through 8 (5th graders will not figure in team score)
Sandwich Fair Grounds, Center Sandwich, New Hampshire
(behind Post Office at the tennis courts)
4k Freestyle race first, followed by 3x1k Freestyle relay race (subject to change)
RUNNING ORDERS (see Registration)
Registration at 8:30 Racing starts at 10:15 (Boys) 11:15 (Girls) Relay at 1:15 (Boys A) 1:30 (Girls A) 1:45 (B Relays) Raffle 2:45 Awards at 2:30
NORDIC CAFE opens at 9:00
Scoring will be top 4 freestyle individuals (girls/boys) per school, along with the relay points for your top team. 100 point scoring. (displacing after four) All schools will score regardless of number of skiers on team.
- Racers who miss their start will be on the clock from their original start time.
- Racers must ski for the school they attend or district they reside.
- Grooming will take place between the Main Race and the Relay Race. Please yield to groomer.
- RELAY: Register your relay team(s) at the REGISTRATION table on race day. 3 member teams. Only one A team per gender/school, all others, as well as mixed gender teams will race in B relay, no limit.
- There will be a great Food Booth, (The NORDIC CAFE) with hot and cold drinks, home made soups, sandwiches, brownies, hot dogs, snacks, etc.
- All waxing is outside, electricity available.
- When parking do not block Post Office or Library. Use plowed lot behind Library.
Please make checks payable to: ILHS (Inter-Lakes Jr/Sr High School)
Running orders due here on GOOGLE DOC by Feb. 14th.
$6 per racer with a cap of $90 per school. Checks are due on arrival. If you need an invoice, please print it here: PRINTABLE INVOICE
RESULTS from 2016
QUESTIONS? Email Steve Olafsen at email@example.com