Middle School Championship
Registration at 9:AM Racing starts at 10:30 (Boys) 11:15 (Girls) Relay at 1:15 (Boys A) 1:30 (Girls A) 1:45 (B Relays) Raffle 2:45 Awards at 2:30
NORDIC CAFE opens at 9:30
Scoring will be top 4 freestyle individuals (girls/boys) per school, along with the relay points for your top team. 100 point scoring. (displacing after four) All schools will score regardless of number of skiers on team.
- Racers who miss their start will be on the clock from their original start time.
- Racers must ski for the school they attend or district they reside.
- Grooming will take place between the Main Race and the Relay Race. Please yield to groomer.
- RELAY: Register your relay team(s) at the REGISTRATION table on race day. 3 member teams. Only one A team per gender/school, all others, as well as mixed gender teams will race in B relay, no limit.
- There will be a GREAT Food Booth, (The NORDIC CAFE) with hot and cold drinks, home made soups, sandwiches, brownies, hot dogs, snacks, etc.
- All waxing is outside, electricity available.
- When parking do not block Post Office or Library. Use plowed lot behind Library.
Please make checks payable to: Inter-Lakes Jr/Sr High School
Running orders due via email - email@example.com (OBRNH1) by Feb. 18th. Please place on a spreadsheet ranked fastest to slowest. Separate first and last name into their own cells without numbers, (numbers can be in their own cell)
$5 per racer with a cap of $ 80 per school. Checks are due on arrival. PRINTABLE INVOICE
RESULTS from 2016